In children’s room is more important than anywhere to ensure good flow of energy – this supports health and happiness of your child. If such elements are present, which block fluent flowing of energy, they can cause sleeping or immunity disorder.
- When designing children’s room, begin with colors. Do not be afraid to untie from the traditional pink and blue, create room with harmonized colors, in which you and your offspring will feel good.
- Keep several different sources of light which will be used in different time of day.
- Crib should be as far from any of electrical equipment and door as possible.
- Try to use mainly natural materials – for crib, curtains, floor, furniture and toys. Prefer wood in front of plastics.
- In children’s room often ventilate and for refreshment of air use soft essential oils such as chamomile, rose, vanilla and lavender.
- Keep in mind that creating children’s room does not mean only to equip it properly and organize its space. There should be breath of love, care, tenderness and support, which you give to your child for lifetime.