Feng Shui kitchen
Feng Shui connects your kitchen with health and prosperity. If we put both these factors into context with kitchen, known as „the heart of home“, then any Feng Shui problems of this room can have an impact on your whole family.
Here are few tips concerning how to improve Feng Shui in this part of your home:
- Good housekeeping means right Feng Shui. To keep the best possible energy, keep in mind that your kitchen must shine with cleanness. Crowded and dirty kitchen will have stiff and messy energy, which disturbs the quality and nutritional value of your meals. Wrong diet then afflicts your capability to work and earn money.
- Excess of storaged food in pantry or fridge can become a disturbing element if its amounts are exceeding your family’s needs. Old, not fresh food has old and frowsy energy – even if its expiry date is months or years far away.
- Good digestion means good Feng Shui. Try to add more healthy and organic meals – especially fresh fruit and vegetables. Treat unhealthy food as waste which is „plugging“ your body and next time you will be able to resist next pie or packet of crisps.
- Cooker, which is not in good condition, implies problems in financial area of your very own life. If any part of cooker does not work, let it be repaired by qualified person as soon as possible.
- Idle cooker signs unused source or overlooked opportunities. If you are not used with cooking on the stove at least use it to boil water for tea. From time to time you should use, apart from every day usage of micro-oven, normal oven.
- If you stay during the cooking head to the wall, your back is unprotected, which is position considered to be „weak“ in Feng Shui. Resolution is hanging mirror on the wall, so it will be easy to check the space blind you.
- Fire and Water struggles that is why position of cooker and sink is so important. Their placement in opposite direction could lead to quarrels and conflicts in your family. This problem can be solved by placing something green like carpet or live plant between them. Energy in the kitchen could also weaken if cooker and sink are neighboring each other. In this case it is also advised to place something green between them.
- Stove is the symbol of wealth so it is very important to maintain intense fire energies. Wood feeds fire that is why you should put plants near cooker.
- Fresh flowers bring elevating energy to your kitchen. We advise to put bowl with fruit, vase with flowers or live plant on the kitchen table, windowsill or anywhere else where it is possible. ( In Feng Shui dried plants do not have any energy, that is why they are not advised if it is impossible for you to have live plants in your kitchen, then you can use synthetic materials, but the result will not be so strong.
- Nine(9) signifies strength and oranges symbolizes luck so you could bring as much as possible from the energy of nine rounded and grown oranges which could also be placed to a bowl in the centre of room, over your cooking range or to the emptiest corner of your kitchen. Every time have a supply of oranges so then you could always feel nine in the bowl which could be replenished anytime. Make sure that first you take those old oranges so none will rot or dry out. If something is not good for nurture it is not even close for Feng Shui.
When your Feng Shui kitchen is neat, shiny and hospitable then your heart of home is filled with good Feng Shui. Care and attention that you have for enhancing of this important part of your home, creates vigorous and positive energy which assists the prosperity and health of your entire family.