Feng Shui bedroom should in the first case support harmonical flow of nourishing and sensuous energy. Good Feng Shui bedroom is the one who temptates, attracts, excites and calms you at the same time. Being in Feng Shui bedroom is a pleasure if you want to take a quick nap, high quality sleep or passionate lovemaking.
Recreating your own bedroom into the Feng Shui style bedroom allows next few tips:
- Remove television, computer and exercise tools from your bedroom. Presence of these components in your bedroom destroys the good Feng Shui energy.
- Frequently ventilate or use high quality air cleaner in your bedroom. Care much about the air in your bedroom because Feng Shui says that the good energy can not be in a room while the air is vitiated and full of harmful substances.
- Try to remove all plants from your Feng Shui bedroom. Presence of plants is possible only in a case that your bedroom is spacious and the plants are as far away from your bed as they could be. Even in this case are allowed only plants with rounded leaves.
- Have a few levels of lighting or dim light in your bedroom. Quality and adequate lighting is very important because light is one of the strongest exponent of energy in the world. The best for your dormitory is to use candles – but only those which do not contain any toxins.
- Use tranquil paint colors to achieve good balance in Feng Shui´s dormitory so the decoration will assist flowing of energy which is empowering sleeping and healthy sexual life. Some of the best colors, on your bedroom walls, are the skin colors – which has the whole specter from light white to deep chocolate brown.
- Choose wisely the portrait images because they hold strong Feng Shui energy. Best is to place those paints which visualizes those things that you want to happen in your life. There should not be any sad pictures in your bedroom.
Here are the rules for placement of your bed:
- Bed should be accessible from both sides
- Bed should be „anchored“, in ideal case, pushed by front to the wall (if it is not possible, push the bed by side)
- Bedside tables should be on the both sides of your bed.
- Bed should not be in a straight line with doors.
- Above the bed should not be any decorations, lamps or mirrors.
Good looking and balanced bed is the prime for creating perfect Feng Shui bedroom. High-quality mattress, steady front of bed and high quality sheets from natural thread are also very important in making harmonic Feng Shui energies.
At night all things in your dormitory should be closed whether it is doors, adjacent bathroom or lobby. This will allow the best nourishing flow of energy to aid your health and affinity.