Workroom is a place where it is important to maintain concentration, assist your creativity and cogitation. Optimal flow of Cchi energy is therefore of utmost importance. More order and neatness, less unnecessary matters both cause better flow of Cchi.
Following tips will give you a clue towards making of workroom where your studies or working will be enjoyable:
- Table should be placed so the person who will sit here will have window on the left side. If there are no windows in the room, hang mirror to the left of sitting person. Person sitting behind working table should also be able to see the entrance door or at least doesn’t sit back to the doors.
- Chair should be comfortable and have high prop up. Best is to place it where there are no shelves. Hang a picture behind which symbolizes Water, which will improve the flow of creative energies.
- Suitable plant to workroom is bamboo or cactuses. Both these plants grow in harsh conditions they are resilient and symbolize luck.
- Your workroom should be as far from bedroom as possible, in ideal case have its own entrance.
Feng Shui divides the workroom into several realms:
- Southern area (area of Fire) – it is inadvisable to have blue color, mirrors, fountains or picture illustrating water.
- Northern area (area of Water and Metal) – it is advisable to put pictures which concern your career, color of the frame should be black or white.
- South-eastern area (area of Wood) – do not put there anything, what has any connection with fire or metal.